Jul 22, 2007

It's Finally Here!

At long last. Harry Potter book 7 will be here within half an hour or so. Katie went down to town to pick me up a copy since the ones I ordered didn't arrive on time. She's going to a bbq with Emma after she gets home, Mike's at work, India's at school and Disneyland and I will be completely alone. I will be totally and utterly alone to savor and enjoy the book. This is a series I put right up there with Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia. I've got some oatmeal cooking on the stove so I will have something to "stick to my ribs." Maybe I'll even make some tapioca later on. I'm really going to enjoy the solitude.

Ted is SOO lucky to be reading it while he's in London. That would just be too cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...