Dec 2, 2012

Things I Want To Write About . . .

But Have A Hard Timing Doing Because I Lose Focus and Forget And Maybe This Will Help Me To Remember and no, the oatmeal isn't in the pantry.  It's above your head in the cabinet.  Yes, right there.  Yes, that's them in the glass jar.  No, I didn't cut the recipe off the box.  Oops.  Sorry.  Husband asked me a question and I had to get up and now he's pointing a laser on me and the dogs are going bonkers and I'm going to have to finish this in a minute.  Dogs and lasers can be very entertaining.


Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookie

  •  
  • 1-1/4  cups (2-1/2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
  • 3/4  cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1/2  cup granulated sugar
  • 1  egg
  • 1  teaspoon vanilla
  • 1-1/2  cups all-purpose flour
  • 1  teaspoon baking soda
  • 1  teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2  teaspoon salt (optional)
  • 1/4  teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 3  cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...