Jan 21, 2008

Happenings

There's an awful lot going on so I haven't had much time for writing lately. Mike's ok. He had his angiogram last week and everything looked good. There was no damage, he didn't have a heart attack, his valves, muscle, blood vessels and everything looked good. Yay! That's a relief for all of us. We still have to figure out what's causing the arrhythmia, but he's having a sleep apnea appointment this week so maybe that will answer some questions. Cherlyn's going solo for a couple of weeks while Rob is TDY in Thailand. Katie's looking for a job. India's going to be staying at her aunt's for a while (long story). Those are the highlights. More later. I've been feeling like I'm spinning my wheels lately . . . if only I could get things DONE. Hey, look! A chicken!

Chuckle, chuckle. Ah, 'tis better to laugh at oneself or else one might give up and cry. I prefer to laugh. Here's the picture that's going on our new checks. Most of them are recent . . . at least within the last few months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...