Dec 7, 2007

Blessings

I've been loved unconditionally by the same man for over 25 years.

I have a warm house in which to live, albeit, it's cluttered and disorganized, but I also have the mind that is able to know that it's cluttered and disorganized. That is a huge blessing.

I have three daughters, a son-in-law and two grandchildren (with one on the way) who I love deeply and who love me.

I have a warm, friendly, loving relationship with my four brothers and sisters and their spouses and families.

I still have my parents to talk to, unlike many people my age.

I still have my Grandma, almost unheard of with just about everyone I know.

We have plenty . . . we have more than plenty.

Our granddaughter lives with us, as does our daughter.

We are all healthy.

I have chickens!

I am free.

I have a Lord who loved me so much that He took all of my imperfections and wrongs and took them upon Himself so that I could live with Him in His house when I leave this world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...